Random.

 

My thoughts, I own them.

My life to live, bold and confidant.

My path and I will walk it.

My journey, my destination to reach.

This is my story and only I can let it be known.

The past unchangeable,

Only to build better with each day.

Hopes, dreams, and positive affirmations create the amazing things to come, I hold on.

Through the storm and through the peace, I learn.

It is just a moment, and it is with each moment that change begins.

There is no such thing as an end.

 

The heart must love, the mind open to exploring.

The flesh nourished but must be controlled.

Thoughts and actions bring realities into being.

You can only do your best,  

Keep on keeping on.

Remember, life goes on.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey of Continuous Learning in an ever Changing World.

Navigating Life as a Creature of Habit and an Empath.

My 30th Blog.