The Importance of a good nights’ sleep.

I have suffered insomnia for all my life. I remember in my teens doctors only remedy was to prescribe some sort of sleeping tablets, it was amazing to just take a pill that allowed me to sleep through the night but left me with side effects worse than the sleep deprivation itself.

I soon stopped taking them and felt human again, all this in my early age of the 20’s and vowed to myself that never again would I take such.

 In the past few days sleep hasn’t come easy and I have tried all home-made remedies that I have been told could help, none to any avail.

 I refuse to use any drug induced treatments as past experiences have left their scars I remember so well.

 A lack of sleep can cause so much damage to the body, mind, and soul sometimes I feel I need a sleep clinic to help me get this sorted, in times like this my mind never functions as it should, I tend to make the wrong decisions I soon regret.

 Today I visited my doctor and not surprisingly could only prescribe some sort of a sleeping tablet, I must take it for today but in protest, let it be known I hate to be medically induced on some kind of formula, but I have got to let science work.

 Wishing all you who are reading this a good nights’ rest. If I ever find the remedy for a good nights’ rest, I will share it with you. the past few days sleep hasn’t come easy and I have tried all home-made remedies that I have been told could help, none to any avail.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey of Continuous Learning in an ever Changing World.

Navigating Life as a Creature of Habit and an Empath.

My 30th Blog.