A Journey of Continuous Learning in an ever Changing World.

I am reminded of my primary school days, after the school holiday breaks we would be required to write up compositions about what we did during the school break. Those who were fortunate enough to have been travelled out of the city or even the country, wrote fantastic stories while others, even though they wrote fictional stories still managed to use their imagination and write good stories. 

I always struggled to complete one paragraph, I found it difficult to transform my thoughts onto paper, as hard as I tried it was clear writing stories was not one of my strengths.

Over the course of my school days, I had a dream of becoming an author. Verbally I could tell good stories and I had a wild imagination, but the challenge of getting these words from my head on to paper seemed difficult. 

I enjoyed the school library and spent a lot of time exchanging books to read, I loved that feeling of being immersed into other worlds as different authors told their stories with such amazing brilliancy, some ceaselessly pushed the boundaries of their imagination, crafting worlds of intrigue, hope, and wisdom for us to immerse ourselves in.

Today, I am not that author I dreamt I could be and that's alright. In today's rapidly evolving world with advancements in technology we are able to craft our thoughts and ideas through various mediums.

A Journey Fuelled by Passion.

It was sometime in 2015 that I stumbled upon a website called Blogger. I had no idea what it was all about but curiosity got the better of me and I began to explore with interest what it was all about, it was an exciting discovery of this website.

Over a short period of time I lost interest in the website or maybe it was a case of allowing other distractions to take hold.

In 2019, I met Akin Akintayo, at the time of meeting him I had no idea that the earth, the stars, the planets, and the heavens were all in perfect alignment. About this, it will have to be a story for another day.

All About Passion.

Today, I want to write a blog that celebrates Akin, I want to celebrate his passion of sharing the stories about his life and world events around him. Today, I want to honor this remarkable man who has devoted himself to his passion of storytelling.

Akin continuously inspires everyone around him and it is clear that twenty years of blogging, is a twenty year journey of incredible writings.

Through his blogging we share his joys and pains, we share his successes, challenges, victories, and disappointments. Akin through his blogging shows us that pursuing our passions is the key to a fulfilling life, it is evident that his blogging is not a means to an end, but rather a labour of love.

His dedication is truly commendable and has driven him to achieving remarkable milestones throughout the years.

Perseverance, Passion, and Inspiration.

For all those we consider to be great in their craft, we know that in their journey they have met with their share of obstacles and moments of uncertainty, with Akin I have noticed that he has approached these hurdles with resilience and determination. 

Reading through most of his blogs it is easy to tell that he has transformed setbacks into stepping stones and has emerged stronger each time. 

The commitment to his blog, coupled with his unwavering passion, he is inspiring to everyone who has had the privilege to be following on his blog page.

Most times passion is often the fuel that drives ordinary people to achieve extraordinary feats.

Akin's years of dedication to his blogging is truly remarkable and commendable.

I read some where that the truest measure of success lies not only in personal achievements but in the ability to inspire others to pursue their dreams too.

Akin has undoubtedly through his blogs become a catalyst for inspiration and an encouragement to countless individuals to dive headfirst into their passions. His authenticity, humility, and willingness to share his knowledge has touched the lives of people from all walks of life, proving that when passion meets dedication, greatness is within reach.

Today, twenty years ago Akin started blogging and with this blog I write, I would like to express gratitude for the inspiration he brings into our lives.

Akin, here's to celebrating many more years of your work that emanates passion, dedication, and exceptionalism.

Congratulations, my lover, my partner, and my very best friend on your incredible accomplishments! 

Comments

  1. Dear Brian,

    Thank you very for this blog and more so, celebrating my 20 years of blogging.

    You have no idea what encouragement, joy, and love you bring into my life, I am exceedingly blessed and fortunate to know you.

    I know you have many exciting stories to tell and just taking those stories from how beautifully you have imagined them and writing them down without thinking too hard about it might just be the triumph of style, expression, and uniqueness with a carefree sense of knowing, no one else can tell your own story as you do.

    You are really good, your expression is clear, just allow yourself the courage of your abilities.

    You'll do amazingly well.

    Much love and kisses.

    Akin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I will always be inspired by you to continue to write more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is, we are here to stay.

In The Silence of Night.