Happy Birthday Akin!

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, adventurous, thoughtful, and kind human I get to call my love!

What a profound day to be able to celebrate your birthday with you. My life has been colourful since our paths crossed. You compel me always to be the best, to be strong and to face challenges with all ferocity.

Thank you for making life so full and never failing to make me smile. You are such an amazing, caring, and wonderful man, and I am one lucky boy to have a boyfriend like you! Not only are you the world’s best fiancĂ©, but you are the best friend I could have ever asked for. I cannot wait to celebrate many more birthdays to come!

I find myself so thankful to God that on this day when you were brought into this world, He made sure though all the challenges He kept you safe and made you so much stronger than the world expected.

Now I have the honour to wish you the best happy birthday in the world! I am so thankful for you being in my life every single day.

I look forward to spending many more happy birthdays together.

Happy Birthday Akin! May your day be filled with great wonder, miracles, joy, and happiness.

                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey of Continuous Learning in an ever Changing World.

Navigating Life as a Creature of Habit and an Empath.

My 30th Blog.