2021 The Year That Was.

 One day at a time.

At the start of this year, things seemed hopeful with plans for the betterment of life and hope that the year ahead would bring much relief but it becomes clear that dreams are just that, dreams are not reality and easily fade away from memory.

Finding Self and I can only look at the cross of Christ.

So many circumstances and events occur around me I choose not what comes my way. I have encountered many a situation unwelcome. Fighting off some challenges in some places successful, but with some unknown forces in this year still continuing to follow my life in their insipid hopes that they think could destroy the happiness I am trying so hard to keep in my life by intentionally sending me nonsensical and unnecessary text messages from different numbers that I have tried so hard to just ignore.

I am only human and at times such does affect my train of thought that I sometimes wonder who I am simply based on my very own reactions. I often wonder how I come across to some people maybe I seem to be self-centred, conceited, greedy, even extremely demanding.

We always see ourselves differently as to how the world around us may see us as the induvial we are.

I was not put here on this planet to crucify anyone, especially the ones I love. But it seems I probably press on too hard and do not realise my very own faults.

I try not to make demands of the people I have around me but seemly the more I try to initiate any kind of event the more I make a cacophony of it all.

I press on and I hope those around me will understand that I am just a man, I am not perfect, but also with hopes and dreams of a life to be lived where beautiful dreams can come true.

We all want and desire the best life has to offer for us and those around us.

We keep hope alive, always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is, we are here to stay.

A Journey of Continuous Learning in an ever Changing World.

Navigating Life as a Creature of Habit and an Empath.