Mary, Mary, quite contrary, How does your garden grow?


I have always had a passion for gardening there is something I always found therapeutic in watching nature flourish.
From seed or seedling watching the beauty of nature slowly develop and take shape into a magnificent fruit, flower, or vegetable gives me a sense of pride that I had a part to play in its development.

When a seed is planted into the ground, I can always almost envision its beauty and bountiful fruit in its expected time. I always do the best I can to make sure the right amount of water, sunlight, or nourishment when needed is administered.

When it comes to flower plants, I adore roses. I have had some different types of rose plants I have tried so hard to maintain, as they can be an extremely difficult plant to manage, I am still yet to fully understand the complexity and the challenges involved, I’ve in past times taken up some good advice from those gone before me, I’ve provided all that might seem necessary for a positive and good result but always end up short-changed with an unsuccessful plant.

I have had a few of these plants in recent times I have carefully tried to nurture. I thought I was doing all that is necessary to give them life, but I could never understand why as these plants seemed to thrive and just when ready to blossom, they would get attacked in an unfamiliar way I was unprepared to deal with.

My heart breaks when a garden plant deteriorates.

I may have failed to grow some plants but I know I have another garden to tend too and this garden I am working on, I give my full attention as I can see it will flourish and provide all the joy and happiness more for all that I have put into it.

The fruit trees and the various vegetables I have in my garden currently continue to flourish and provide much-needed nourishment.

Always maintain your garden, it brings peace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Journey of Continuous Learning in an ever Changing World.

Navigating Life as a Creature of Habit and an Empath.

My 30th Blog.