I Cried, But I Am Stronger Now.

 I cried, and my soul was laid bare

The tears I shed, they revealed my deepest scar

The pain I hide away, the fears I suppressed

Were washed away, and my heart was repressed

I wept, and my walls came crumbling down

The masks I wore, they shattered on the ground

The real me emerged, vulnerable and worn

But in the brokenness, I was reborn

I cried, and my voice was finally heard

The silence I kept, it was finally blurred

The weight I carried, it was lifted off my chest

And I rose up, and I found my rest

I wept, and my heart was made anew

The tears I cried, they cleansed me through

And though the pain still lingers, I am free

A phoenix rising, from the ashes of me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It is what it is, we are here to stay.

A Journey of Continuous Learning in an ever Changing World.

In The Silence of Night.